Members of the Society can log-in to the library from the “Member Log-In” link on the left menu on the library website using the e-mail address provided to the Membership Secretary on registration and the password shown in the latest issue of Polar Post. All current members of the society have free access as part of their membership.
If any member has difficulties in logging in to the library, then please contact the webmaster and
I can assist!
This section will provide:
- Access to the largest polar postal history research database on the Internet with images
- Access to an electronic polar library containing polar papers and historical polar books to read or download
- PPHSGB member directory, sorted by collecting interest, for those members that wish to communicate with fellow members and share research
- Access to research study groups in various areas of polar postal history
- Ask an expert if you have a polar postal history question. Contact the primary collectors in your field and benefit from their experience
- Renew your membership online
- Sign up to receive regular newsletters with the latest society news