Joining the Polar Postal History Society is easy to do - why not sign up now!
You can apply for membership and pay online, or download the application form and send by post:
1. Fill out the online application form below and click to submit, or download the PDF version and print out and complete.
2. Pay the relevant subscription fee.
You can pay online:
- using a PayPal payment to email@example.com
- using a UK bank transfer to the Polar Postal History Society of Great Britain account at Lloyds Bank, sort code 77-10-01 and account number 46562960
- via an International Bank Transfer to IBAN GB84LOYD77101046562960
You can pay offline:
- using a UK bank cheque.
3. Welcome to the Polar Postal History Society of Great Britain!
Download the application form below and send a UK cheque made payable to "The Polar Postal History Society of Great Britain" by post to the Membership Secretary -
R.F. McMillan, 46 New Village Road, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4NA, England marked "Application for Membership".
Purpose - The Polar Postal History Society of Great Britain will use and hold the membership data supplied by society members for the purpose of organising the society, promoting polar philately and to provide services to the membership.
The Committee of the Polar Postal History Society confirms that the Society uses your personal information in the following way:
Security of data - The Polar Postal History Society of Great Britain will handle the data in a secure form and will not distribute to third parties other than for the purpose outlined above.
Agreement - The Committee of the Polar Postal History Society of Great Britain confirm that the data provided will be used for the outlined purposes above.